Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Groups?

Hello, im new to this community and i got a question about "Groups / clans", example playing as Chedaki or NAPA ingame with like 3-4 friends, do we need to post a thread about the group we are playing or is it all roleplayed out ingame?

(06-27-2016, 07:49 PM)SebbePwnYou Wrote: Hello, im new to this community and i got a question about "Groups / clans", example playing as Chedaki or NAPA ingame with like 3-4 friends, do we need to post a thread about the group we are playing or is it all roleplayed out ingame?

Heya, 

Groups are not officially in, but you can mention you are under a Grouped flagged such as UN or others i beleive. You will need to roleplay it out and have some knowledge on that group. But yeah just mention your character is from a certain faction, outfit him to be off that faction and all good.

I think that however you might be able to create a fake banner, IE "New Order" "Chernogorsk Liberation" "Berezino Bandits" etc.. i am bad with names lol But feel free to make a post about what your clan is and what it does on here as a basis for other new members to follow.

(06-27-2016, 07:49 PM)SebbePwnYou Wrote: Hello, im new to this community and i got a question about "Groups / clans", example playing as Chedaki or NAPA ingame with like 3-4 friends, do we need to post a thread about the group we are playing or is it all roleplayed out ingame?

Welcome Smile  We will be adding an official factions rules soon. We encourage you to share your story about your group in the forum.
STONE COLD SAID SO